Dirty Bird 10.5″ 5.56 M-LOK AR 15 Upper Assembly (FDE)
- Does not apply
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
Dirty Bird 10.5″ 5.56 M-LOK AR 15 Complete Upper
This Dirty Bird Industries Complete Upper features a Black Nitride 10.5” Government Profile barrel chambered in 5.56 with a 1:7 twist. Built on a top-tier Forged Upper Receiver and finished with Dirty Bird’s 9.7″ SMRS M-LOK V2 or V3 Handguard available in several color options. No corners are cut when manufacturing these complete uppers. All barrels are dimpled and cold blued, use a .750 black nitride 4140 steel gas block and a carbine stainless steel gas tube. The gas block set screws feature knurled cone tops and are installed using blue loctite ensuring that no amount of firing will cause the set screws to come loose but they will still able to be removed for servicing if needed.
NEW: The Dirty Bird SMRS Handguard featured our new Rock Solid Patent Pending Anti-Slip / Anti-Lift attachment system. The clamp-on style of handguard attachment, utilized by many manufacturers is both secure and convenient but one problem has always been that clamping the handguard it tends to lift the front end of the handguard. The longer the handguard, the more drastic the effect. If you’ve ever had to bottom-out the front-sight post of a rail mounted BUIS in order to get the correct elevation, the issue is probably due to this “”lift”” phenomena.
Made in the USA – Backed by Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Chambered in 5.56 (will also function with .223)
- 10.5” Government Profile w/ 1:7 Twist
- Carbine Gas System
- Black Nitride Finish
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Patented ASAL (Anti-Slip, Anti-Lift) mounting system
- Included M-LOK QD Mount
- “Competition Cut” top rail (V2) or continuous picatinny top rail (V3).
- Precision Machined from Top Tier 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- Not all forged uppers are created equal and we only use the best for our uppers meaning they will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Forge Markings may vary
- May or may not have T-Marks
Bolt Carrier Group
- Designed for use with both 5.56 and .223
- Strategically relocated load bearing surfaces reduce carrier tilt/cant during recoil, thus increasing reliability and longevity
- Additional wall thickness in the gas exhaust port area for added strength and rigidity
- High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Mil-Spec Style
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Smooth Operation and Positive Grip under Extreme Conditions
- Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this AR 15 Upper with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.