Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension (FDE)
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Extension (FDE AR 15/10 Buffer Tube)
The Strike Industries Advanced Receiver extension brings an updated aesthetic and increased functionality to an often neglected, yet highly important component of the AR-15/AR-10 weapon system. The scalloped surfaces decrease friction with tight fitting stocks, and shaves weight while retaining mass in critical stressed areas. Further enhancements include a supported buffer retaining tab that also serves to more easily index your receiver extension. The SI Advanced receiver extension is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for much greater strength than your standard 6061 tubes. Upgrade your AR and stand out from the pack with the SI Advanced Buffer Tube.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Tube Dia. 1.145″
- Available Colors: Black | Blue | FDE | Red
- Weight: 3.8oz
- 7-Position Advanced Receiver extension
- 7-position MIL-SPEC diameter buffer tube
- Fits onto any standard AR-15 receiver.
- Finer length of pull adjustment.
- Supported buffer retainer
- Compatible with Strike Industries Pit Viper Stock
NOTE: Not compatible with rifle length buffers or rifle length springs. Cannot work with the A5 buffer system. Internal length of buffer tube is the same as a standard carbine buffer tube. Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.