Strike Industries Ambidextrous Magazine Release - Version 2
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
Strike Industries Ambidextrous Magazine Release
Strike Industries Ambidextrous Magazine Release was designed to slip into lowers designed to accept a mil-spec magazine catch. They have a low profile and ergonomic design. The Ambidextrous magazine release integrates with most receivers. It is very easy to use and will not accidentally activate or interfere with other controls. The package also includes the enhanced Strike Magazine Release button and spring for a complete drop-in upgrade. For left handed folks or for those that just want more options, the Strike Ambi-Mag Release is the perfect component to have.
- Allows ambidextrous activation of the magazine release
- Drop-In replacement for ambidextrous use
- Comes with Strike Magazine Release Button and spring
- Compatible with standard AR15/M16 receiver specs.
- 1 ambidextrous magazine catch
- 1 magazine catch spring
- 1 Strike magazine catch.
Disclaimer: Designed for receivers that accept mil-spec magazine catches only.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ASC OR STAG ARMS GI MAG
Has made life so much easier being left handed with right handed platforms!
great product well made , very happy with my purchase