Strike Industries TRIBUS Enhanced Castle Nut - Version 2
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
Strike Industries TRIBUS Enhanced Castle Nut & Extended End Plate Version 2
The Strike Industries TRIBUS is the next iteration of the previous AR-ECN&EEP. New features include two addition QD mounting points added to the left & right side of the extended end plate. Totaling in 3 QD mounting points. Another BIG improvement is the added anti-rotation castle nut feature. Once installed, use the set screw to prevent the castle nut from backing out during weapon usage. The TRIBUS is available in an anodized color line.
- Aesthetic upgrade
- Multiple QD point located on center, left, and right side of the end plate.
- Upgraded end plate added groove for easier installation of takedown pin detent spring
- Anti-Walk Castle Nut Set Screw replaces and replicates staking capabilities while maintaining easy disassembly.
- Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
- Extended end plate for prevention of pinching hand while using a sling attached.
- Enhanced Castle Nut
- Enhanced End Plate
- Set Screw
- Allen Key
this is a great add on and it looks cool too