AERO Precision Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube - Black
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
Aero Precision Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube - Black
Say goodbye to traditional mil-spec buffer tubes and embrace enhanced functionality and reliability. Our innovative design includes often overlooked features, such as carrier support extensions, position guide drain holes, and a ramped tube design. The carrier support extensions ensure smooth operation and prevent carrier tilt, while the position guide drain holes remove water in marine environments for improved cycling. With the ramped tube design, the installation of carbine stocks is effortless, eliminating the need for tools. We have also paid attention to detail by machining the threads to the proper depth, offering a cleaner look. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum impact extrusion to mil-spec dimensions, our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is compatible with all standard carbine stock options designed for mil-spec buffer tubes. Upgrade your AR15 recoil management system with Aero Precision's Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube for unparalleled performance and simplicity.
- Carrier Support Extensions - Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes - Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design - Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth - Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we've correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions - Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.