ATI X1 AR-15 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip (FDE)
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
ATI X1 AR-15 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip
The ATI X1 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip features a special material that absorbs the initial shock felt punch of the recoil. This increases the shooter’s comfort while reducing the muzzle lift.
- X1 Recoil Reducing Pistol Grip
- Ergonomic Design
- Great for Shooters of All Hand Sizes
- Sure-Grip Texture for Increased Control
- Built-In X Series Recoil Absorbing Backstrap
- Reduces Muzzle Lift
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Not Affected by Chemicals or Extreme Temperatures
- Easy Installation
- Uses Original Mounting Hardware
- Scratchproof & Weatherproof
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Also fits the Ruger 22 Charger Pistol with AR-15 Style Grip
I've used several grips on my arm and this by far is the most comfortable grip yet..
The grip feels very good in the hand. The side edges of the black rubber tend to peel back somewhat in general handling but stay in place and feel great in use. And I will be buying more.
with a little modification on the beaver tail,works great
Solid, extremely comfortable, fits in the hand perfectly, and far easier to install than most grips due to its design: you're able to easily access the grip screw and get it started in the threads without having to reach all the way through the grip. No in-grip storage due to its design, but let's be honest, how often do you really use that anyway? Overall, 10/10 recommend.