The BCMGUNFUGHTER Verticle Grip is designed to be mounted in both the forward and reverse angles to achieve different angles with the shooter in mind. Mounting the grip in the forward position increases rigidity of the forearm and providing a more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip. If you decide to reverse the grip it offers more control when grabbing the handguard directly over the standard vertical grip on the market.
• Mounted in forward angle increases rigidity of forearm, while providing more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip.
• Mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and vertical grip.
• Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
• Aggressive texture and generous storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
• Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
• Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket.
• Reversible clamps allow user to setup fasteners to reside on either side.
• Spring-loaded clamp makes installation and removal easier.
• Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.