MAGPUL AFG-2 Angled Fore Grip (ODG)
- Usually Ships Within 3 Business Days-Excluding Holidays
- Calculated at Checkout
MAGPUL AFG-2® Angled Fore Grip (ODG)
The Magpul Angled Foregrip AFG-2 is a slimline that is designed shorter in length and width overall compared to the original AFG. Positioning the shooter's hand high nearer the centerline of the bore than conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG and AFG-2 helps mitigate recoil and facilitates more accurate follow-up shots due to improved control the weapon.
Its smaller size allows a wider range of mounting options. It is compatible with most M1913 Picatinny rails. The Magpul AFG-2 is ergonomic and provides a comfortable and stable feel that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
- Fits Standard NATO STANAG 4694 And 1913 Picatinny Railed Section Hand Guards
- Durable Polymer
- Interchangeable Finger Shelf For A1 or A2 Style
- Alters Ergonomics To Enhance Weapon Point control
- Comfortable and Stable
- Reduces fatigue
- Allows more precise weapon control
- Helps mitigate recoil
- Helps increase follow up shot speed
- Attachment: 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Height: over rail 1.94 in.
- Length: 4.70 in.
- Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Width: maximum 1.37 in.
Made in the USA